An exciting market this month with:-
• Around 20 different varieties of English apples to taste and buy
• Finger Food demonstration, get ideas and prepared for those fun ‘get togethers’
• The winner of the reward card draw will be presented with their £100 voucher prize
• 10.30-11.30am ‘Munchie Muesli with Maggie’ workshop for young and old
• Harvey’s Poultry will have goose for sale
• During October Huntshill Farm have a Charity Pork and Ale sausage with 20% takings from sales go to go to the R.A.B.I Charity which helps Farmers
• New season Pheasant, Wild Duck and Partridge at Hampshire Game
•Hogs Back Brewery will have tasting of their 'superb, unique, mega popular, Hazy Hog Cider'
All our usual stalls are there: so choose from game, rare-breed organic meat, sausages, bacon, eggs, smoked products, honey, artisan bread, flour, and polenta and morning goods. We have Sicilian street food: delicious arancini, sauces for pasta, and fresh fish and shellfish, samosas and curry sauces and pastes together with delicious pies. There are chocolates, gluten free cakes, pies & treats, not forgetting some lovely olive oil soaps and fun garden ornaments
Do come and visit, remembering to bring your reward card…….
The last 2015 Godalming High Street Farmers’ market is 31st October 10am-4pm.
Sunday 10.00am - 1.30pm
Just fill in the form below.
Taste • Trust • Together